Loudoun Reckless Driving Attorney
If a traffic stop leads to a criminal charge for a serious traffic offense, call on an experienced Loudoun County reckless driving lawyer to handle your defense. Charges may stem from aggressive driving, but frequently, actions caused by inattentive or careless driving can also lead to criminal reckless driving charges. Many people realize that traffic offenses such as drag racing or excessive speed can lead to criminal prosecution, but other offenses which seem more benign can also result in a criminal charge. Those include but are not limited to:
- Failure to signal
- Illegally passing
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Failure to yield
- Vehicle not under control
- Reckless by accident
- Excessive speed
- Control Impaired or view obstructed
How a Loudoun County Reckless Driving Attorney Can Help
Whether you are a local resident of Northern Virginia or have been charged with reckless driving while passing through the area on business or recreation, there can be serious consequences to a reckless driving conviction. The Loudoun County reckless driving lawyers at our law firm are here to help you deal with these charges quickly, effectively, and with minimal inconvenience. For example, if you live in another state, it may be possible for your attorney to appear in court in your absence, which can save you the stress and inconvenience of having to travel long distances for a court appearance. Some of the other benefits of working with a seasoned local defense attorney from our firm include:
- Working with someone familiar with local roadways, court system, and law enforcement practices
- Having the peace of mind that your attorney is available to answer your questions and will quickly respond to emails and phone calls
- Knowing that our experienced legal advocates are backed by the full investigative and administrative resources of a private criminal defense law firm
The best way for you to learn how you can benefit from our services is to call our law offices and conduct your free initial consultation. Our legal team is standing by to assist you.
- Benefits of Hiring a Loudoun County Reckless Driving Lawyer
- Loudoun County Reckless Driving Penalties
- Loudoun County Reckless Driving Defenses
- Reckless Driving For Out of State Drivers
- What to Expect From the Court Process in a Loudoun County Reckless Driving Case
- What to do After Being Charged With Reckless Driving in Loudoun County
- Common Mistakes and Misconceptions
- Our Approach to Loudoun County Reckless Driving Cases
- Roads and Traffic Enforcement
Reckless Driving is Not a Mere Traffic Ticket
Facing a criminal reckless driving charge is much more serious than being issued a traffic ticket or citation. For most traffic tickets, you simply pay a fine and go about your business. But when your traffic violation leads to a formal criminal charge (see Code of Virginia section 46.2-868), you face a conviction that can land you behind bars and penalties such as :
- Fine of up to $2,500
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation
- Up to one year in jail
In addition, a conviction can saddle you with a criminal record that can limit your educational and employment options. With such serious penalties and personal consequences in the balance, it is in your best interest to seek representation from a Loudoun County reckless driving lawyer who is equipped to handle your case.
Speak with a Loudoun County Attorney Today
An experienced Loudon County reckless driving lawyer will launch an aggressive defense before the Loudoun General District Court, located at 18 East Market Street in Leesburg Virginia. We are experienced in the local courts and can work with the attitudes of prosecutors and judges to present the strongest case for your defense. We have the skill, knowledge, and resources to try and minimize the impact these charges can have on your life. By thoroughly examining your case from every angle, we can find the optimal defense strategy and work to gain acquittal, dismissal, or reduction of charges.
For a free consultation with a seasoned Loudoun County reckless driving lawyer, call our law firm today.
By: Shant M.
Selecting Patrick Woolley as your attorney is a wise choice
Selecting Patrick Woolley as your attorney is a wise choice. He is judicious and thorough when it comes to reviewing your situation and recommending the best course of action for your case.